UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2022
At KTO2 Bespoke we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
This policy covers information we collect from or about you when you give it to us, visit our website, or interact with our advertisements.
If in any case our privacy practices differ from those explained in this policy, we will let you know you at the time we ask for or collect your information.
We may collect the following types of information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Information. Examples include first name and last name.
- Contact Information. Examples include billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Information. Examples include payment card details.
- Transaction Information. Examples include details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Information. Examples include internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Information. Examples include your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, and your feedback.
- Usage Information. Examples include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Information. Examples include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may use your information to conduct our business operations including for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account.
- To provide you with products and services you request or purchase from us.
- To allow you to enter a sweepstake, contest, promotion, other program that we may offer.
- To develop and provide advertising tailored to your interest and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To provide you with the information or support that you request from us, including to send you newsletters.
- To improve our website, products or services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
- To develop new products and services.
- To notify you of special offers, discounts, stock availability and other updates, and products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with the information, products, services or support that you request from us or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and to protect our websites, customers, and other individuals including to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- For any other purpose as may be permitted by law or that we describe when you provide the information.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our site. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our site from time to time.
RESALE OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
KTO2 Bespoke does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or email lists.
BROWSER INFORMATION COLLECTED ON WEB SITE
KTO2 Bespoke analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
PRIVACY OF EMAIL LISTS
KTO2 Bespoke maintains several email lists to keep KTO2 Bespoke members informed about news, contests, or special events. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. In addition, we configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized KTO2 Bespoke staff, including other list subscribers.